Summary: Responsible for the safe operation of utility trucks, box trucks, roll-off trucks, vacuum trucks, guzzlers and other vehicles of the trade consistent with the proper licenses.
• Cleaning and decontamination of regulated materials from spills, trenches, drains, oil/water separators, boilers, tanks and other industrial cleaning applications.
• Will run, maintain and troubleshoot motors, pumps, chainsaws, generators, outboard motors, air compressors, asphalt cutters and other small power tools
• Prompt attendance on job assignments which may encompass early and after hours start times
• Ability to properly fill out daily job sheets and waste manifests
• Ability to read and understand OSHA safety regulations and perform all tasks safely
• Maintain up to date training and education for licenses, permits and regulatory information specific to job responsibilities
• CDL Class A or B license
• Willing to work off-hours and be available on-call for scheduled rotations
• Willing to travel 10-15% of the time between branch offices (or spill sites) for emergencies/equipment delivery
• Individuals must be pro-active self-starters who can work safely in crews of 2-10 and follow chain of command structure, with guidance and orders dictated by supervisors and foreman
• Must pass DOT hazmat physical, drug and alcohol screening, and detailed background check
Miller Environmental Group is a leading environmental response, remediation and restoration services company, providing industry, government, commercial and residential customers with outstanding service. Miller Environmental Group dedicates itself to providing our customers with the resources necessary for a successful conclusion to any job. It is our goal to be the premier provider of Environmental Services in each of the areas that we service, while providing opportunities of growth for our employees.
To be considered for a position with Miller Environmental Group please submit your resume, and cover letter INCLUDING SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Please indicate which location you are seeking employment. Salary is commensurate with licenses and experience. EOE AAP M/F/V/D.
To apply online click here!
Please remember to include your telephone number and location for which you are interested in.