Our most valued asset is our employees, and we take great pride in the expert level training we provide for them to do their jobs safely and efficiently; as well as provide them with a full benefits package to sustain and support the employee and their family. Our goal is to provide opportunities to our employees that allow them to apply their skills on the job, while continuing to learn and develop into a position with long term growth.
- MEG employees can expect to work in a safe environment and are given the tools, equipment, polices, and training to be successful;
- Employee Safety is #1 at MEG. Safety is emphasized through training, classroom & hands on; employee involvement in safety program development; job hazard analysis & risk assessments;
- MEG insists on training our employees in a formal environment with certified instructors in accordance with regulatory requirements. We enforce policies that maintain a safe work environment free from hazard, harassment, drugs and alcohol and more;
- Our Supervisors conduct tailgate safety meetings prior to each new job to ensure you are knowledgeable of any potential hazards and know how to handle them;
- Every emergency responder is given a HAZMAT bag for job assignments and appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at no cost to the employee;
- We employ Professional Health and Safety professionals to ensure our employees and clients remain safe;