Miller Environmental Group (MEG) offers a variety of disposal solutions through a network of permitted disposal and transfer facilities.
MEG’s Waste Transportation and Disposal expertise provides clients with the most cost effective and environmentally sound disposal options for each waste stream identified. Personnel are trained & experienced in the assessment and characterizations of regulated & non-regulated wastes in accordance with the EPA, State and DOT Regulations.
MEG thoroughly audits other Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDFs) to provide a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous disposal solutions, thereby offering a complete range of disposal solutions.
Waste Transportation and Disposal solutions include:
- Laboratory Packing and Cleanout
- Bulk Liquid and Solid Waste Disposal
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Roll-Off Container & Frac Tank Rental
- Waste Analysis, Characterization, and Manifesting
- Universal & Biological Waste Disposal