Miller Environmental Group (MEG) offers a variety of disposal solutions through a network of permitted disposal and transfer facilities.
MEG’s Waste Transportation and Disposal expertise provides clients with the most cost effective and environmentally sound disposal options for each waste stream identified. Personnel are trained & experienced in the assessment and characterizations of regulated & non-regulated wastes in accordance with the EPA, State and DOT Regulations.
MEG thoroughly audits other Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities (TSDFs) to provide a broad range of hazardous and non-hazardous disposal solutions, thereby offering a complete range of disposal solutions.
Waste Transportation and Disposal solutions include:
- Laboratory Packing and Cleanout
- Bulk Liquid and Solid Waste Disposal
- Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Roll-Off Container & Frac Tank Rental
- Waste Analysis, Characterization, and Manifesting
- Universal & Biological Waste Disposal
4429 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY 14086
532 State Fair Blvd.
Syracuse, NY 13204
9 S. Woodrow Wilson St.
Tampa, FL 33563
108 East Lake Road
Woodstown, NJ 08098
Water Works – Newburgh Facility
77 Stewart Ave.
Newburgh, NY 12550