Miller Environmental Group (MEG) is the leader in providing Emergency Response services to various industries, not limited to utilities, oil & petrochemical facilities, transportation & logistics companies, governmental agencies, and insurance companies. MEG’s expertly trained staff is adept at safely controlling a work environment during emergency events on land and on water.
With over +20 Operation Centers nationwide, the latest technology and equipment paired with our highly trained team – allow us to respond to any type of spill 24/7.
MEG is a classified Oil Spill Removal Organization (OSRO) holding the highest classification offered by the United States Coast Guard from coast to coast and have been classified to respond to Non-Floating Oils.
Emergency Response solutions include:
- OSRO (Oil Spill Removal Organization)
- Land and Marine based Emergency Spill Response
- Inland Area Response Specialists
- NIMS Incident Command System trained staff
- Advanced Rail Car Specialists
- Infectious Substance Specialists
- Certified Hazardous Materials Managers