The Miller Environmental Group’s Training Institute combines certified training professionals with years of teaching experience and seasoned field instructors to bring practical, real world approaches to training.
A balance of classroom and hands-on field exercise provides a complete learning experience for each student. The MEG Training Institute utilizes performance-based training methods focusing on teaching the skills necessary for on-the-job safety and everyday application. Each course syllabus is reviewed and updated regularly to comply with the applicable Federal, State and Local regulations. Regulations, procedures, standards, accepted practices, and topic fundamentals are presented clearly and accurately.
Courses are taught in our Calverton, NY, Rock Tavern, NY, Harrisburg, PA and Baltimore, MD offices. Each location is fully equipped with A/V systems for clear presentation of training material and plenty of space for exercises.
Select facilities are also equipped with a SCBA Maze and our mobile confined space simulator for a truly interactive experience. For those clients with the appropriate accommodations, training sessions may be facilitated at your location and tailored to meet your specific needs.
Training topics include:
- OSHA HAZWOPER Training
- HAZCOM Training
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue Training
- DOT Hazardous Materials Training
- RCRA Hazardous Waste Training
- Incident Command System Training
- Boat Handling and Boom Deployment Training
- OPA 90 Qualified Individual Training
- OPA 90 PREP Compliance & Exercise Facilitation
- Equipment Deployment Supervision
- Contingency Plan Development and Revision